We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
https://www.gutglory.co.uk – Gut Glory home page
References to our Website in this Policy applies to the Website, however you access the Website when optimised for use on mobile or tablet devices.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), including any subsequent amending, supplemental or replacement legislation, the data controller is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP.
This Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure that we continue to serve your privacy interests. We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time, with any updates published on our Websites. We therefore encourage you to review our Policy periodically for the most up to date information on our privacy practices. We will not however substantially change the way we use personal information you have already provided to us without the appropriate prior agreement. By continuing to use our Websites after a Policy change you are indicating your acceptance of the revised Policy terms.
You do not need to register to browse our Websites, and this Policy sets out how we will use your personal information, regardless of whether you register with us, when you are generally browsing and using our Websites.
Please read this Policy carefully before you browse our Websites and/or register with us. If you do not agree with the ways in which we intend to use your personal information then please do not continue to use our Website.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information when you:
- give us contact data including postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
This includes information you provide when you report a problem with our Website.
We may ask you for the following personal information when contacting us about your experiences with our products:
- your name
- your e-mail address
- your phone number
- your contact preferences
If you tell us that you have any specific requirements relating to your health when contacting us (for example, if you are lactose intolerant and choose to provide us with such information in order to assist your query) then we may record this information so that we are able to assist you.
We may also ask you for your personal information regarding your experiences with our products in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products. This is optional, you do not have to provide us with this information.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to our Website, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit to our Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); time of day and pages you viewed, searched for or request stock levels on; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, devices used to access our Website and any phone number used to call our customer support services number.
3. Information we receive from and share with other sources. We work closely with the following third parties:
- our partner website developers who may process your personal information (name and address, contact details) for the purposes of developing, analysing, maintaining, supporting and testing our Websites. Our current partner website developers are:
- F7 Media GmbH, Humboldtstraße 67a 22083 Hamburg Germany;
- Linney Group Limited - a company registered in England with company number 04021736 whose registered office is at Adamsway, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 4FW;
- Kaonix Solutions Limited – a company registered in England with company number 06785221 whose registered office is at Meriden Hall Main Road, Meriden, Coventry, West Midlands CV7 7PT.
- our partner marketing agencies who may receive aggregated data (details of products viewed via our Website combined from multiple customers) to help us to determine our marketing campaigns. Our partner marketing agencies are:
- Sylo Communications Limited (10719233) of Modhas 1st Floor, Battle House, 1 East Barnet Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, EN4 8RR
- The Romans London Limited (9387261) of 10 Redchurch Street, London E2 7DD
- VCCP Group LLP (OC370529) of PO Box 70692, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1P 9ZP
If you would like further information about how these third parties treat your personal information, please contact them and ask to see a copy of their respective privacy policies.
How do we use your information?
As a user of our Websites, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To check or confirm your identity if you contact us with a query about one of our products via our Website, in order to identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering or other crime;
- If you agree, to provide you with information about other goods and services or events that we think may be of interest to you ;
- To notify you about changes to our Website;
- To ensure that content from our Websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device (computer, tablet, phone or other device). We may use information from cookies and similar technologies to help us with this;
- To create aggregated or statistical data to use for analytical or research purposes to understand and improve customer service, website experience, and your interest in products and services. We may share aggregated or statistical information with third parties for their similar purposes;
- To maintain, protect and improve our Website, and to keep our Website safe and secure;
- We only use location information in a way that is necessary to provide the Services and deliver the products that you want. If you have not allowed your location information to be sent (through the settings menu on your Device), then location information will not be sent.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or where we think it appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our staff and contractors and partners, visitors to our Website, our registered consumers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and anti-money laundering.
We may also share your personal details with any person (and their and our legal and professional advisers for this purpose) with whom we are negotiating any sale, transfer or re-organisation of our business. If this proceeds, the acquiring party of the business or part of it, may use your personal information in the same ways as set out in this Policy.
How do we store your information?
All personal information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers or those of third parties or contractors we engage to help us run our business. We will keep information no longer than we need to for the purpose for which we collected it. The period of time for which we keep personal information depends on any legal retention period to which we are subject and according to business needs. If you have registered with us then we will keep your personal information for at least as long as you are registered with us.
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and held by us, or third parties/contractors at a destination outside of the European Economic Area that does not have equivalent data protection laws to those in the UK. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe;
- Where we use providers based in the USA, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the USA.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take appropriate measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We ask you not to put any details that are particularly private into free text fields.
Links to other website
Our Website contain links to and from the website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates including social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them (including those linked to your location) have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the processing of your personal information by those parties. Please check those policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Changes to this Policy
We review the ways we use your information regularly and, in doing so, we may change what kind of information we collect, how we store it, who we share it with and how we act on it.
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy please address them to:
Postal: Müller Customer Services, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ, England
Telephone: +44 (0) 1630 692000
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the United Kingdom. They make a lot of information accessible to consumers on their website and they ensure that the registered details of all data controllers, such as Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, are available publicly. You can access them at www.ico.org.uk.
Last Updated: Feb 2021
Who we are
Our Website is https://www.gutglory.co.uk (the “Website”) and is operated by Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (we or us).
We are a private limited partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928. Our main trading address is Tern Valley Business Park, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. For further information please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we can store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
We use the following cookies:
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, your regular orders), remember your search settings and remember whether you are logged in or not.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our Website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of our Website
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our Website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information or any sensitive information;
Below is a list of all cookies we use on our Website and what they are used for:
You can block or disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Last Updated: Aug 2021